A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Pachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Pachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachter
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pachter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Pachter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachter graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pachter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Leon Pachter MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H L. Pachter practice?
- Dr. H Pachter has 4 office locations.
Dr. H Pachter practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.