A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. H Pachter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. H Pachter is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pachter
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pachter Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Specialties & Research
Dr. H Pachter, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery (Adrenalectomy)
- Colorectal Surgery
- Gallbladder Surgery
- Gastrointestinal Surgery
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Pachter graduated from New York University. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Pachter has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Nyu Hospital For Joint Diseases
- NYU Langone Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. H Leon Pachter MD is a male Surgeon, has 40 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. H L. Pachter practice?
- Dr. H Pachter has 1 office location.
Dr. H Pachter practices Surgery near New York, NY.
See New York Surgeons.