Dr. Herschel Beker Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Herschel Beker?

Fibromyalgia

Fibromyalgia

Have you seen Dr. Herschel Beker?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Dissatisfied

July 25th, 2017

Dr. Beker seems to be concern but it hard to tell I really don't know him very well. I think he knows his job, and that is what he is about his job nothing personal he does not seem approachable.

April 10th, 2017

A+

Dr. Beker was wonderful, personable and really took his time with me. I am pain free since my surgery. I highly recommend him.

February 16th, 2017

Wish I never went to see him

Surgery and more surgery. Will never be the same. Wasn't given full facts to make informed decisions. I live with more pain now than i did before seeing him.

June 29th, 2016

Wasted my time with Beker

Dr. Becker was arrogant, rude and condescending. He had no interest in answering my questions. He was argumentative. I had 4 office visits with him and he never knew what was happening with me despite calls requesting stronger pain medication or weekend calls to the on call doctor. He does not follow up and is oblivious when he meets with you. Honestly, he could not have cared less about me or my herniated disc. There is no way I will let him perform my surgery.

March 1st, 2016

Dr. Beker didn't operate on me, another Resurgens DO did. He didn't seem at all willing to help me determine the source of my pain. Felt more so that he just wanted me to move on and get out of his hair. This is not to say he isn't a good DO but this was my experience after seeing him twice.

October 15th, 2015

Herschel Beker

When all of others failed me, this great Dr. came to my help. He performed surgery in 2007 on my L5, since then I got my life back. He went in to bat for me when I needed it the most. I would recommend him to anybody.

June 24th, 2015

DO NOT RECOMMEND

Performed my l5-s1 fusion years ago. Still in much pain and he is stonewalling me on getting a new MRI done to assess treatment. After 2 visits plus an ER visit within 6 days, he reluctantly submitted a request for a new MRI, very condescendingly and adamant it would denied and was a waste of time. I called my insurance after leaving the office to be informed I am pre approved for an MRI. Everyone I spoke to found it very suspicious he would be so reluctant to try to help my crippling pain. Do not see this man if you're having back problems. If he fails on fixing you surgically, he will stonewall you from further assessment, likely in fear for his works credibility.

May 28th, 2015

I found Dr. Becker to be very condescending and unsympathetic. He showed no compassion for the pain I was in. I left feeling like I had wasted my time and money.

April 11th, 2009

Former and present patient.

He's not bubbling over with personality,however I didn't go to him for that. He has operated on my spine two times and I have had wonderful results both times. I plan to go back to him as needed.

March 9th, 2009

Egotistical Small man complex

I went in to have sum MRI results read and he only looked at 2 of the 8 slides, three other doctors before him told me i had an L2 fracture of my spine and 3 bulging discs and he said it was nothing to worry about, i have been experiencing extreme pain and he did not discuss any treatment options with me just left the room and sent a nurse back into "finish" up with me.This guy could care less about the patient, he cares more about his ego but what do you expect from someone with short man complex.

July 29th, 2017