A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschel Bingham Dean:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herschel Bingham Dean is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Bingham Dean graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Bingham Dean has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Baton Rouge General Medical Center
- Womans Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschel Bingham Dean MD is a male General Practitioner, has 42 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Herschel Bingham Dean practice?
- Dr. Herschel Bingham Dean has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herschel Bingham Dean practices General Practice near Greenwell Springs, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Baton Rouge, LA.
See Greenwell Springs Primary Care Doctors.