A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschel Sklaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herschel Sklaroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sklaroff
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Sklaroff Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herschel Sklaroff, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Fainting (Syncope)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklaroff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Sklaroff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschel Joseph Sklaroff MD is a male Internist, has 50 years of experience and practices in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Herschel J. Sklaroff practice?
- Dr. Herschel Sklaroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Herschel Sklaroff practices Cardiovascular Disease near New York, NY.
See New York Cardiologists.