A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschel Sklaroff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herschel Sklaroff is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herschel Sklaroff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Chest Pain Angina
- Diagnostic Problems
- Fainting Syncope
- High Blood Pressure Hypertension
Education & Awards
Dr. Sklaroff graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Sklaroff has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Mt Sinai Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschel Joseph Sklaroff MD is a male Internist, has 49 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Herschel J. Sklaroff practice?
- Dr. Herschel Sklaroff has 1 office location.
Dr. Herschel Sklaroff practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, and Cardiology near New York, NY.
See New York Internists and New York Cardiologists.