A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschel Stoller:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herschel Stoller is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herschel Stoller, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Psoriatic Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Stoller graduated from University of Nebraska, Omaha.
Dr. Stoller has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Alegent Health Memorial Hospital
- Allegent Health Community Memorial
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschel E Stoller MD is a male Dermatologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Dermatopathology.
- Where does Dr. Herschel E. Stoller practice?
- Dr. Herschel Stoller has 1 office location.
Dr. Herschel Stoller practices Dermatology, Procedural Dermatology, and Dermatopathology near Omaha, NE.
See Omaha Dermatologists and Omaha Pathologists.