A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschel Wallen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wallen
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Wallen Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herschel Wallen, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Immune System Disorders
- Kidney Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Wallen graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor.
Dr. Wallen has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Samaritan Albany General Hospital
- Virginia Mason Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschel D Wallen MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Herschel D. Wallen practice?
- Dr. Herschel Wallen has 1 office location.
Dr. Herschel Wallen practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Corvallis, OR.
See Corvallis Internists and Corvallis Oncologists.