A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschl Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herschl Silberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Silberman
Atrial Fibrillation Patient Education Learn about atrial fibrillation and irregular heartbeat symptoms and treatments by reading the patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Silberman Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herschl Silberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Silberman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschl B Silberman MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Herschl B. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Herschl Silberman has 2 office locations.
Dr. Herschl Silberman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.