A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herschl Silberman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herschl Silberman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herschl Silberman, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Silberman graduated from Universidad Peruana Cayetano Heredia, Lima.
Dr. Silberman has 11 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital Renaissance - Edinburg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herschl Bencion Silberman MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Herschl B. Silberman practice?
- Dr. Herschl Silberman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herschl Silberman practices Internal Medicine, Cardiovascular Disease, Cardiology, and Interventional Cardiology near McAllen, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mission, TX and Rio Grande City, TX.
See McAllen Internists and McAllen Cardiologists.