A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hershel Jackson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hershel Jackson is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jackson
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hershel Jackson, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 19 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Bell's Palsy
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Closed Head Injuries
- Guillain-Barre Syndrome
- Head Trauma (Craniocerebral Trauma)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Movement Disorders
- Myasthenia Gravis
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Seizure Disorders
- Sleep Disorders
- Spinal Cord Injuries
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Jackson graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Jackson has 8 hospital affiliations:
- DMC - Sinai-Grace Hospital
- Providence Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hershel Jackson MD is a male Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hershel Jackson practice?
- Dr. Hershel Jackson has 1 office location.
Dr. Hershel Jackson practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Southfield, MI.
See Southfield Internists and Southfield Gastroenterologists.