Dr. Hershel Jackson Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hershel Jackson?

July 31st, 2016

The best GI Dr I've encountered in 20yrs very accurate. Very great bedside & surgery.

January 7th, 2016

Gastroenterologist

He explains your condition

April 16th, 2015

Dr. Jackson is a very good Dr. He took very good care of me while I was in the hospital. I just wanted to come to his defense, I saw some other comments on here that rattled me a bit. Patients have to understand that Dr. Jackson is a very good Dr. He has over 5,000 patients. He sees patients in the office as well as in the hospital. He does not have an assistant. With him being a independent Dr. I personally believe he does very well. He's one of the best GI doctors I ever had and to be his patient you have to have patience..... What's more important complaining about the time you saw the Doctor or your health. You can go to and fast Doctor but it won't be a good examination. Dr Jackson takes his time with each patient. Be respectful of the Doctor.

February 25th, 2015

I absolutely love Dr. Jackson. He was one of the most caring, attentive, considerate physicians I've ever treated with. He actually saved my life after another Gastroenterologist caused me to hemorrhage after a polypectomy that went bad. He stepped in and did what was necessary. Unfortunately, my insurance changed and I could not be his patient, but I always refer others to him.

August 16th, 2013

Lacking Compassion

This physician carried out a test procedure at a local hospital and was ever so kind, and caring. He also seemed totally competent. However, problem arose with respect to learning the results of a biopsied specimen. Months later, I made an office appointment because mu ENT Physician advised me to do so. My appointment was scheduled for 3:30 p.m. and I was conducted to an examining room at 5:30 p.m. I sat there for 30 minutes, after having been assured that the doctor was finishing up with another patient and would be with me shortly , but at 6 p.m. he was with a patient who arrived well after I did. Mind you, I'm a senior citizen who has a chronic pain problem, who has rushed from her pain physician to keep this appointment. I believe that while Dr. Jackson may be a competent physician technically, he's forgotten the Hippocratic oath and the meaning of "do no harm." I was physically ill--and remain so-- but Dr. Jackson did not care in the least!

October 12th, 2017