A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Soumekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massoud Soumekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massoud Soumekh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Soumekh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soumekh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Massoud Soumekh MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 37 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Massoud Soumekh practice?
- Dr. Massoud Soumekh has 3 office locations.
Dr. Massoud Soumekh practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Salinas, CA and La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Surgeons.