A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Massoud Soumekh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Massoud Soumekh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Massoud Soumekh, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Cerebrovascular Disorders
- Lumbar Degenerative Disc Disease
- Neurological Surgery Pediatric Neurological Surgery
- Skull Base Lesions
Education & Awards
Dr. Soumekh graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Soumekh has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Grossmont Hospital
- Scripps Mercy Hospital San Diego
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Soumekh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 14 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Massoud H. Soumekh practice?
Dr. Massoud Soumekh practices Neurological Surgery near San Diego, CA.
Additional practice locations include: La Mesa, CA.
See San Diego Neurological Surgeons.