Internists

94-25 60th Ave
Suite B4
Elmhurst, NY 11373
718-760-0797
Locations and availability (3)

by lilian , s on Aug 8th, 2013

he is wonderfull dr. good listner . i recommandhim as a familly dr.

by john H on Jul 11th, 2013

I have been a patient of dr Sure for more than five years. he is a wonderful dr . he helped me alot. i am very thankfull of him for my health.

|  Ms  |  show details
by Heidi on May 7th, 2013

Dr sure is the best doctor ever he is very caring and knowledgable about everything he is also easy to talk to

Apr 8th, 2013

great doctor compassionate about his patients very good doctor

|  Still the Best!  |  show details
by Carol Nicodemi on Feb 26th, 2013

It has been two years since I last reviewed Doctor Sure. Once again I feel compelled to share what an exemplary physician and human being he is! He is always there for you- always. He stays long beyond his office hours to treat patients who need his immediate attention. He listens compassionately to my ailments, dismissing unnecessary fears, but not afraid to address a situation should it be warranted. I used to dread going to doctors, never feeling comfortable. Paying a visit to Doctor Sure feels like visiting family.

|  Dr. Steven A. Luel , NYC NY  |  show details
Dec 22nd, 2012

Dr. Sure is one of the most competent and compassionate physicians in New York. He is an acknowledged expert in internal medicine , emergency and critical care as well as geriatric medicine.His superb bedside manner plays anenormous role in facilitating the healing process. Finally , he has such a great staff of devoted , warm and patient professionals. This is a 5 star physician . I and my entire family are blessed to have Dr. Sure protecting our health .

Nov 27th, 2012

caring doctor , treat the paient like family member . very nice staff.

|  patient  |  show details
Nov 23rd, 2012

Doctor sure is one of the best doctor i have ever see. I am so thankful to have such great doctor. He is so kind in entreating my mom who is a 84 years old. From my personal oppinion Doctor Sure is like an angel of

|  Meryl Bronsky J.D  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2012

Dr. Sure is an incredibly gifted, caring physician. I plan a long relationship withthis office.

|  One of his earlier patients.  |  show details
Jul 26th, 2012

I have great confidence in Dr. Sure. Over the years I have moved twice and now live in Yonkers but I still travel back to Queens to be taken care of by him. I have been trying to find a doctor closer to me but can not find one that I trust as much as Dr. Sure.

|  Patient  |  show details
May 17th, 2012

Im Alicia, and I truly recommend you to this doctor. He's extremely excellent, and very knowledgeable of patients care. He's amazing, friendly, and taking care of patients wisely.

|  Compassionate, sincere and capable.  |  show details
Apr 19th, 2012

I have been a pt of Dr. Sure for 5 months, not only has he helped me with a major medical issue, he is the 1st doctor to make me realize that certain tests, esp female type tests.. are extremely important to have done and FOLLOW UP..I am grateful that he took the time out to personally call me.He isn't like any other doctor ive ever been too.I travel from Long Island to see him, when it would be so easy to go to a random doc closer to home.. He believes in helping people and it shows.

|  ANGELS COME IN HUMAN FORM  |  show details
Dec 15th, 2011

Dr.Sure is the greatest doctor in the world, and this is an understatement. My husband an I have been his patients for over 9 years. And since last year he's also been treating my elderly mom. He has helped me to overcome an 11 year addiction to cocaine and has provided me with overwhelming medical an emotional support during times that I relapsed. By the grace of God, Dr.Sure has counseled my entire family during the passing of one of my siblings, and hearing his calming voice has helped us all in the healing prosess. Dr. Sure is humble, caring, patient and professional and treats his patients with respect an dignit. I thank God that Dr. Hertzel Sure is a part of our family, he truely an angel to me. #1 Fan

Nov 1st, 2011

He is a nice man, but does not spend nearly enough time with any patient!!!! You feel like your on an assembly line. I go there only because it's convenient and you can get an appointment very quickly. Otherwise you are always referred to another doctor,just about 90% of the time. It seems it's all about the money to me.

|  great guy  |  show details
Oct 29th, 2011

he cares for his patient he saved my life

|  What a doctor should be  |  show details
Sep 25th, 2011

It is nice to finally have found a doctor who cares about you and not the insurance. Dr. Sure takes time with me and gives me the attention every patient deserves. He is exactly what a good doctor should be. I highly recommend Dr. Sure.

|  he is a fantastic doctor  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

dr. sure is one of the best doctors i have ever met, he is kind, caring, sympathetic, listens to problems, humble and he is well versed in the subject. the office is clean and the staff are supportive. dr.sure is more than a doctor, he is a friend

|  he is a fantastic doctor  |  show details
Sep 8th, 2011

dr. Sure is a great doctor, his bedside manner is excellent, he is wellversed in his subject. The office is clean and the staff are supportive. They value our time and money. Dr. Sure is more than a doctor, he is a friend

|  his patient  |  show details
Sep 4th, 2011

thank you for being so kind. he is a greeat human being

Aug 18th, 2011

Dr sure wonderful doctor. He is warm, compassionate and an excellent diagnostician. I highly recommend him

Apr 4th, 2011

I couldn't be happier with my treatment by Dr. Sure.

|  his patient  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

he is wonderful caring doctor

|  Good person.  |  show details
Mar 3rd, 2011

This doctor will always leave you with the comfort of knowing that he truly cares about you in all ways. He treats you as a person and eases the tension you may have with your problem. "He's great".

|  nurse  |  show details
Feb 13th, 2011

I have known dr sure for many years. he is caring and dedicated to his patients.

|  He's the best!  |  show details
by Carol Nicodemi on Feb 9th, 2011

Dr. Sure is the first doctor I have had in my 57 years of life that I totally trust. His diagnostic skills and caring manner have impressed me. I feel that I can talk to him about anything, and he respectfully listens. His office staff are like his family, and the feeling one gets upon visiting the office is exactly like that. I needed to contact Dr. Sure after having had a hip replacement, to confirm a medical procedure. Even though Dr. Sure was on vacation, he called the other doctor to straighten out the matter, and then called me back too. I can't say enough about this skilled and kind doctor.

|  lovely doctor  |  show details
Jan 19th, 2011

he saved my life. knows his stuff. down to earth god bless him

|  His a great doctor  |  show details
Oct 18th, 2010

I never seen a doctor as dr.Sure he is super Amazing, his very eliquent with what he does, and he does all his work in an orderly Fashion, i have never met such an honest Dr. as him God bless u Dr. Sure

|  caring doctor  |  show details
Oct 3rd, 2010

he is a good and bright doctor. easy to talk to and caring

Aug 30th, 2010

This doctor is very personable. At first I would wait up to 35 min to be seen. Now I wait MUCH less. As for the visit in itself, I feel he is not always quite accurate in diagnosis, but is more than willing to explore all possibilities to get a more definitive result. You do have to ask him specific questions and make specific requests to obtain the full benefit of your visit. Your visit will be very pleasant.

by Edy on Aug 15th, 2010

Great job Dr Sure God bless you man you changed my life I am drug free now .

|  Dr. Sure is a great doctor  |  show details
Jul 18th, 2010

Dr. Sure is a freindly, caring, honest doctor. He is now our primary care phy.He is helping me with my opiod dep. and general health. I was recommememded by two freinds whom had NO INSURANCE and Dr. Sure worked with them.. HE is not GREEDY!!!!!

Jul 6th, 2010

if you looking for a good familly doctor he is the one. he treat all his patients like his own familly .

Jul 3rd, 2010

he is unique he treats all his patients like famillly member he visits some patients for free if they dont have insurance

|  patient  |  show details
Jul 1st, 2010

Dr sure is my familly dr. He is one of the best. He is caring and knowable