Dr. Hertzel Sure MD Patient Reviews

• Internal Medicine Elmhurst, NY

• Good
  • Bad

September 15th, 2016
I was so happy with dr sure he help me so much.i had a cancer port that had got infected and nobody would help me remove it not even the hospital that I had it placed in.the first time I visited dr sure he put me in his hospital and had it removed a s a p..he is the most concerned Professional Md dr I have ever came accross.I wish I had him as my doctor from day one.trips to the doctor for me was like pulling teeth.now if I don't feel good I call and he takes me right away.i am so greatful to him.if you need a doctor he is the best choice..I would love to have him placed in all the news papers as the best Dr in Queens .thank you Dr sure and staff.my rate Would be a 10 .

September 8th, 2015
simple response the most important aspect of a general practioner i simply felt confident under his care

March 25th, 2015
He is a wonderful doctor. He is passionate about what he does caring and good listener recommend him

August 8th, 2013
he is wonderfull dr. good listner . i recommandhim as a familly dr.

May 7th, 2013
Ms
Dr sure is the best doctor ever he is very caring and knowledgable about everything he is also easy to talk to

February 27th, 2013
Still the Best!
It has been two years since I last reviewed Doctor Sure. Once again I feel compelled to share what an exemplary physician and human being he is! He is always there for you- always. He stays long beyond his office hours to treat patients who need his immediate attention. He listens compassionately to my ailments, dismissing unnecessary fears, but not afraid to address a situation should it be warranted. I used to dread going to doctors, never feeling comfortable. Paying a visit to Doctor Sure feels like visiting family.

November 28th, 2012
caring doctor , treat the paient like family member . very nice staff.

November 23rd, 2012
patient
Doctor sure is one of the best doctor i have ever see. I am so thankful to have such great doctor. He is so kind in entreating my mom who is a 84 years old. From my personal oppinion Doctor Sure is like an angel of

September 30th, 2012
Meryl Bronsky J.D
Dr. Sure is an incredibly gifted, caring physician. I plan a long relationship withthis office.

July 26th, 2012
One of his earlier patients.
I have great confidence in Dr. Sure. Over the years I have moved twice and now live in Yonkers but I still travel back to Queens to be taken care of by him. I have been trying to find a doctor closer to me but can not find one that I trust as much as Dr. Sure.

May 17th, 2012
Patient
Im Alicia, and I truly recommend you to this doctor. He's extremely excellent, and very knowledgeable of patients care. He's amazing, friendly, and taking care of patients wisely.

April 19th, 2012
Compassionate, sincere and capable.
I have been a pt of Dr. Sure for 5 months, not only has he helped me with a major medical issue, he is the 1st doctor to make me realize that certain tests, esp female type tests.. are extremely important to have done and FOLLOW UP..I am grateful that he took the time out to personally call me.He isn't like any other doctor ive ever been too.I travel from Long Island to see him, when it would be so easy to go to a random doc closer to home.. He believes in helping people and it shows.