A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herve Boucard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herve Boucard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herve Boucard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boucard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herve Charl Boucard MD is a male Internist, has 11 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Herve C. Boucard practice?
- Dr. Herve Boucard has 3 office locations.
Dr. Herve Boucard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Gastroenterologists.