A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Herve Boucard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Herve Boucard is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Boucard
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Boucard Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Herve Boucard, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Boucard graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Boucard has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
- Rwj University Hospital - Hamilton
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Herve C Boucard MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Herve C. Boucard practice?
- Dr. Herve Boucard has 1 office location.
Dr. Herve Boucard practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Trenton, NJ.
See Trenton Internists and Trenton Gastroenterologists.