Dr. Herve Gentile MD Patient Reviews

August 13th, 2016
Love him and his staff! Very natural and pleasing results.

June 12th, 2016
beautiful work but less than great office organization.
His work is beautiful. But he made them the size he wanted and not the size that we wanted. With the stretch they are not as big or as high as if he had used the cc size implant that we wanted. Granted, we did not demand it but our wishes should have been more followed. Wait times are very long for the office and the surgery time was missed by several hours. The surgical nurse and pain specialist were there past 5 and had their jackets on and anxious while my wife was still sick from the meds. The recovery was truly 6 weeks. They are nice and well done. To some degree the rest matters less.

January 6th, 2015
business owner
Dr. Gentile he is a very talented and skilled surgeon. I have been a client for years..his staff and office are first class just as he is....he truly listens to his clients and what they hope to achieve.......Dr. Gentile unlike some other surgens I have encountered will be very honest, if what you want done can be achieved..he will not just tell you what you want to hear....I would highly recommend him to anyone looking for a truly skilled cosmetic surgeon. Corpus Christi should feel honored to have such a talented skilled surgeon in their town... I know I am!

July 25th, 2014
I would recommend Dr.Gentile to anyone. After my surgery I felt more confident.

May 21st, 2014
Very happy with Dr. Gentile and his staff. He did an awesome job. I am loving my results.

March 8th, 2014
Ver rude person
This person made me cry during the consultation. My husband was super mad at him!!

February 24th, 2014
Being as thought this was my first surgical procedure, I was very nervous. Not only did Dr. Gentile and his staff put me at ease, but they genuinely cared about my well-being prior to my procedure, as well as post op. Dr. Gentile listened to my needs and exceeded my expectations. I am very pleased with my breast augmentation results, which are very natural, and would highly recommend his services.

January 7th, 2014
I am thrilled with my tummy tuck.

August 30th, 2012
Excellent Surgeon who Cares about his Patients!
I highly recommend Dr. Gentile`. He is a very professional surgeon who really takes the time in the consultation to give the best advice and determine whether surgery is the right thing for you do. I have a mom who was thrilled with the work she had done, and I must say I was stunned with the results! A++

August 21st, 2012
Best plastic surgeon in the coastal bend!
Dr. Gentile & his staff are amazing! Very caring people! Went for 6 different other surgeons for a consultation & chose him because he cared about my health more than the money! I would recommend him to anyone! Makes you feel comfortable & actually listens to what you want!

June 18th, 2012
Best Board Certified Plastic Surgeon in Corpus Christi
Dr. Gentile is a true professional that will take his time in the consultation with you so that the surgery you are looking for is the right decision for you. I have referred many friends and will continue to do so. So happy with the choice to use "A Better You - Cosmetic Surgery Center"

October 29th, 2010
Wow
I want the same quality any top actress gets so I thought I'd have to fly to Los Angeles or New York to have my nose done. That was until my girlfriend confessed she had plastic surgery and in Corpus Christi, Texas of all places! I never knew she had work done on her face because she's so naturally pretty (so I thought). Well, I had my surgery done by Dr. Gentile and WOW do I look gorgeous. I'm recommending him to all my friends!