A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hervy Hiner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hervy Hiner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hervy Hiner, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hiner graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Hiner has 14 hospital affiliations:
- CHRISTUS St. Elizabeth Hospital
- Christus Hospital - St. Mary
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hervy Harrison Hiner MD is a male Nephrologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hervy H. Hiner practice?
- Dr. Hervy Hiner has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hervy Hiner practices Nephrology near Port Arthur, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Beaumont, TX.
See Port Arthur Nephrologists.