A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesamm Gharavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesamm Gharavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharavi
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gharavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesamm Gharavi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharavi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gharavi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesamm Elmi Gharavi MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hesamm E. Gharavi practice?
- Dr. Hesamm Gharavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hesamm Gharavi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Internists and Powell Oncologists.