A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesamm Gharavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesamm Gharavi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gharavi
Birth Control Patient Education Patient information guide about birth control and various types of reversable and irreversable contraception techniques.Before Visiting Dr. Gharavi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesamm Gharavi, MD is board certified in Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gharavi graduated from Louisiana State University at New Orleans. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gharavi has 12 hospital affiliations:
- St Mary's Medical Center, Inc
- St Mary's Medical Center of Campbell Co
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesamm Elmi Gharavi MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hesamm E. Gharavi practice?
- Dr. Hesamm Gharavi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hesamm Gharavi practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Powell, TN.
See Powell Internists and Powell Oncologists.