A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Amin
Hodgkin’s Lymphoma Patient Education Hodgkin's Lymphoma patient education guide explains how your immune system can be compromised by HD and NHL.Before Visiting Dr. Amin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesham Amin, M.Sc, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Large-Cell Anaplastic Lymphoma
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesham Mahmoud Amin M.Sc, MBBS, and MD is a male Pathologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology.
- Where does Dr. Hesham M. Amin practice?
- Dr. Hesham Amin has 1 office location.
Dr. Hesham Amin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists and Houston Hematologists.