A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham Amin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesham Amin, M.Sc, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Pathology - Hematology.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Acute Promyelocytic Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma
- Large-Cell Anaplastic Lymphoma
- Mantle-Cell Lymphoma (Non-Hodgkin Lymphoma)
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Amin graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Amin has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- MD Anderson Cancer Center
- The University of Texas M. D. Anderson Cancer Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Amin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hesham M. Amin practice?
Dr. Hesham Amin practices Anatomic Pathology & Clinical Pathology and Hematology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Pathologists.