A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham Bazaraa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesham Bazaraa is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesham Bazaraa, MBBS, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Bazaraa graduated from University Of Cairo. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Bazaraa has 21 hospital affiliations:
- St. Catherine Hospital
- St Anthony Memorial Health Centers
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesham M Bazaraa MBBS and MD is a male Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Hesham M. Bazaraa practice?
- Dr. Hesham Bazaraa has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hesham Bazaraa practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Michigan City, IN.
Additional practice locations include: Munster, IN and Valparaiso, IN.
See Michigan City Internists and Michigan City Endocrinologists.