A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham El Gamal:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesham El Gamal is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesham El Gamal, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Critical Care
Education & Awards
Dr. El Gamal graduated from Tanta University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. El Gamal has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Hospital
- Long Beach Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesham Hassan El Gamal MD is a male Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hesham H. El Gamal practice?
- Dr. Hesham El Gamal has 14 office locations.
Dr. Hesham El Gamal practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Bowling Green, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Sylvania, OH and Toledo, OH.
See Bowling Green Internists, Bowling Green Critical Care Practitioners, and Bowling Green Pulmonologists.