A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham El Mokadem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesham El Mokadem is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. El Mokadem graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. El Mokadem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Corona Regional Medical Center
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesham M El Mokadem MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Hesham M. El Mokadem practice?
- Dr. Hesham El Mokadem has 5 office locations.
Dr. Hesham El Mokadem practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.