A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham El Mokadem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesham El Mokadem is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Hysterectomy (Uterus)
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Tubal Ligation (Permanent Sterilization in Women)
Education & Awards
Dr. El Mokadem graduated from University Of Cairo.
Dr. El Mokadem has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Riverside Community Hospital
- Parkview Community Hospital Medical Center
- Corona Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. El Mokadem accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hesham M. El Mokadem practice?
Dr. Hesham El Mokadem practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Riverside, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Corona, CA.
See Riverside Obstetricians & Gynecologists.