A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hesham Sadek:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hesham Sadek is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Sadek
Pulmonary Embolism Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications available by reading our pulmonary embolism patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Sadek Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hesham Sadek, MD, PHD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Sadek graduated from Ain Shams University, Cairo.
Dr. Sadek has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Arlington
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hesham Ali Sadek MD and PHD is a male Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hesham A. Sadek practice?
- Dr. Hesham Sadek has 1 office location.
Dr. Hesham Sadek practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Cardiologists.