A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessa Kadet:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hessa Kadet is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hessa Kadet, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Kadet graduated from Boston University .
Dr. Kadet has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Caritas St. Elizabeth's Medical Center
- Carney Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kadet accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans