A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessam Aazami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hessam Aazami, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aazami
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Aazami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aazami graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aazami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hessam Aazami MD and MS is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hessam Aazami practice?
- Dr. Hessam Aazami has 10 office locations.
Dr. Hessam Aazami practices General Practice near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Canoga Park Primary Care Doctors.