A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessam Aazami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hessam Aazami, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Aazami graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aazami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Aazami accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- LA Care Health Plan - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 24 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 95 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 11 plans
- Humana - 10 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hessam Aazami practice?
Dr. Hessam Aazami practices Family Medicine, General Practice, Internal Medicine, and Gastroenterology near Canoga Park, CA.
See Canoga Park Family Physicians, Canoga Park General Practitioners, Canoga Park Internists, and Canoga Park Gastroenterologists.