A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessam Aazami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hessam Aazami, Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Aazami
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Aazami Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Aazami graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Aazami has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Los Angeles County + University of Southern California Medical Center
- Valley Presbyterian Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hessam Aazami MD and MS is a male General Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Hessam Aazami practice?
- Dr. Hessam Aazami has 10 office locations.
Dr. Hessam Aazami practices General Practice near Canoga Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Granada Hills, CA and Pasadena, CA.
See Canoga Park Primary Care Doctors.