Internist, General Practitioner, Family Practitioner

22030 Sherman Way
Ste 101
Canoga Park, CA 91303
818-312-9101
Locations and availability (1)

3.0

|  Excellent Doctor  |  show details
by Moh P on Apr 20th, 2014

Dr. Hesam Aazimi is very knowledgeable, attentive and kind. I really recommend him to anyone who is looking for an excellent doctor. Dr. Aazami is perfect in every respect.

|  Teacher  |  show details
by Antonio on Mar 15th, 2014

At every level this is a well run Medical Office that has the best interests of each and every patient. Every (and I mean every) person that took care of me displayed a high level of professionalism.

|  Sale  |  show details
by Sam A. on Sep 29th, 2013

Very happy,great service

by Sophie on Sep 9th, 2013

Caring, easy going, good listener is what we like about Dr Aazami. Doesn't overprescribe. Have been seeing him for many years. Definitely would recommend him.

|  THE BEST DOC IN TOWN  |  show details
by ALEX on May 31st, 2013

Dr. Aazami ROCKS! I drove 2 hours to see him as he had great reviews and I wasn't disappointed. He was fantastic and his office staff was friendly and caring. He is genuinely interested in his patients and listened to my health concerns. I was very impressed with him and the whole experience and plan to continue to utilize his services!

|  Sale  |  show details
by Jamshid on May 25th, 2013

Best doctor and great service Very happy

|  Mechanic  |  show details
by Sam on May 15th, 2013

I saw Dr. Aazami today for the first time. I felt so comfortable with because he was very professional and easy to talk about my medical condition.I was referred to him by a friend.He took enough time to visit me,answering my questions. He is A doctor

|  Great doctor  |  show details
by Hoda on Apr 6th, 2013

Dr. Aazami is awesome in every way. He is very open and friendly as well as very prepared professionally. I changed at least 5 doctors untilI was told by a friend about Dr. Aazami a year ago. Since than, I never had to search for a good doctor anymore and referred many friends to see him, all of which have been very satisfied with him as well.

|  STUDENT  |  show details
by NICHOLAS on Mar 11th, 2013

I've not known a doctor to have a more complete understanding of what needs to be done, and what needs to be tested. I really think whoever is talking bad about him or the office, is either on drugs and not realistic or either have not been in any other doctor's offices yet to see what's really going on out there.

|  Psychologist  |  show details
by Lily A. on Mar 11th, 2013

I've been Dr. Aazami's patient for the past several years. Not once have I ever been disappointed with his work ethic, congeniality, office staff, or patient concern. I cannot begin to fathom as to why other reviewers hold him in such negative regard. He's an excellent practitioner and I have yet to find any other doctor who is even slightly comparable. Dr. Aazami is perfect in every respect. He's very handsome too!!

|  Attorney  |  show details
by DoeEyez on Mar 1st, 2013

The worst doctor, exceptionally horrible staff and icing on the cake- the Dr.'s wife!! The Dr. Hessam Aazami is a worthless and ruthless crap!!! No one should ever go to this office where the Dr. openly claims that the patient will be treated in accordance to his/her insurance status!! God forbid if one has medi-cal- then you can sit and wait for 2 hours and be crying in pain and then when finally when the dr. calls the patient in and the patient is crying due to pain- he says, go to the ER, why r u here... All witnessed by me!! That was the last time I ever saw him!! That poor patient was royally ignored by the entire staff... I had to approach the staff twice to inform them that the patient is crying and they said- oh! Okay!! She has medi-cal so she has to wait till everyone with higher status insurance patients are seen!! Sorry!!! Omg!! I wanted to slap each one of them- including the dr.!! Horrible!!

Feb 18th, 2013

The office staff are not cooperative and compassionate and actually are very unprofessional. They've always showed complete disregard towards patients (at least in their voices). Some of them have a poor spoken english proficiency and there were more than one occassion where they hung up without giving me any explanation. The superviser of staff who is named "Sohayla" is also very unprofessional. She always speak to the patients with a sense of enititlement Most of the times she speaks on behalf of doctor and I'm not sure if the doctor is aware of that. Whenever I call to make an appointment they give me a date atleast 4-5 days later no mater what the medical condition is. Sometimes when the office is very crowded, They just say the doctor is attending a conference and is not available and say if your are in a rush just go to the ER. The nurse taking the blood is not very experienced. so I asked to go to an actual lab. They provide me with a list of addresses. When I went to one of those labs they said they no longer have contract with that doctor. Dr Aszami is kind and patient. Unfortunately his staff put him down. I think he has to do something about his office atmosphere as it influences the attitudes and views of patients and questionable reviews definitely cost him his reputation. My only concern about Dr Aazami is that he does not advice for some screening tests which are age-appropriate and the vaccines that must be repeated within a specific time-frame. I did not get flu shot the last year(2011-2012) just because I didn't go to his office on Sept-Oct and I got a very bad flu on March. Unfortunately I will have to switch doctors. because I can't handle dealing with the the above issues any longer.

|  One of the best doctors I've seen  |  show details
Nov 12th, 2012

Great work ethics, he is very knowledgeable and informative. I'll recommend him to all my family and friends

Jul 30th, 2012

Nightmare.

Jul 28th, 2012

I did a blood test on july and I was supposed to pay $85 but after a month I received a bill of $475.70 from Lab. I think honesty is the best business for a doctor

May 9th, 2012

I cannot begin to tell you how terrible the staff here is. They bungle everything and do not call back when the say they will. Very surly on the phone. Terrible.The doctor is ok but his staff is HORRIBLE. Another nice thing the like to do is yell out questions to you while you sit in the waiting room with other patients. Classy.

|  I don't understand all the good ratings  |  show details
Apr 25th, 2012

I've been to see Dr. Aazami about 2 times myself, and my husband has been to him twice as well. He's okay but he's definitely not very friendly, doesn't go out of his way to make you feel comfortable, or really introduce himself to you. I mean he says his name and then turns away but he doesn't reach out and shake your hand or ask how you are..though that part may be obvious. The real beef I have are with his office staff, they have the thickest accents and they are quite rude. They are not friendly and when you walk into the office, they don't greet you or even really smile. One time we had to stand there for 15 minutes, which was worse since we were coming in on a lunch break from work, the only time we have to see the doctor, and the lady was on the phone and didn't even look up for a minute to ask us if we could wait a bit or ask one of the other staff to aid us. We finally flagged someone down after the 15 minutes. We're hoping to change doctors very soon

|  A REAL DOCTOR  |  show details
Nov 7th, 2011

Doctor Aazami is a real doctor! I am moving back to LA as the Central Coast has CHC and they are awful! Dr. Aazami was my family's doctor and HE IS THE BEST

|  Excellent doctor and staff  |  show details
Oct 25th, 2011

I went in for an ear infection, and I was very pleased with the way I was treated. Everyone was very friendly, from the receptionist who checked me in to the nurse and doctor who treated me. The doctor explained the issue, answered my questions, and treated me promptly. For routine medical issues, I would recommend this place to anyone.

|  Best doctor  |  show details
Oct 21st, 2011

Iam very impressed with Dr Aazami and his staff,everybody is so nice and patient,the clinic area is very clean and the rooms also,Dr Aazami always takes time to listen to his patients(which is rare today) and he is very competent.My daughter was the one to introduce me to him and his staff and iam very happy she did.Even if you don't have medical insurance you still can see the DR because the rate is low compared to other clinics.Thanks Marie .

Oct 7th, 2011

I called his office and his secretory said that doctor accepts walk in patient and Idrove 20 miles to get there . As soon as I arrived his office , doctor's wife who is apparently one of his assistant talked to me in a very rude way and was acting in a way as if I was lying that I was there because I was told that it would be ok.

Doctor's Response

First of all you are not even a patient of our office and that day when you called we did inform you that if you need to walk-in please do it before 2:00 PM as we were very busy that day but you walked in around 4:30 expecting to be seen right away. Doctor's wife was very pleasant with you too, I guess you just did not like what you heard and you're trying to bad mouth our office. It's really sad to see people changing the stories to damage other peoples reputation. Our patient know exactly who we are, so we don't need to talk about our reputation

by Diana Indig on Apr 15th, 2011

Excellent doctor!

|  costly doctor  |  show details
Dec 28th, 2010

They claim too much to insurance company for every small exam in their clinic. finally, u end up paying out of your pocket.

Doctor's Response

If you had to pay out of your pocket, maybe your deductible was to high or it was not met. FYI, we do not bill any price we want to the insurance company. Every procedure has it's own CPT code and when we use those codes, the system automatically enters the pricing which is been allowed. Plus we don't get paid what we bill, we only get paid a portion of it. If you notice insurance company statement, it explains you how much we billed and how much we got paid.

|  Someone who cares!!!  |  show details
Dec 10th, 2010

He should get five stars! He is thorough, spends time with you and LISTENS. His office staff are very nice and helpful also. After years of frustration and feeling like giving up on getting any kind of help, this doctor gave me faith again. I cannot say enough good things about him. God bless you Dr. Aazami and your staff!

|  Awesome doctor  |  show details
by Michael Matini on Sep 18th, 2009

Beautiful and remodeled waiting room with professional staff with minimal waiting time makes it very inviting to see this GREAT doctor.On top of everything, the doctor cares so much about his patients that you can not imagine. I'm taking my kids and the family to him now.Good Luck and THANK YOU so much doctor Aazami :)

|  In Tune with patients needs  |  show details
by Shirley Harding on Sep 4th, 2009

I've had 5 GP's in 6 years, because my medical group can't get it right. But when Dr. Aazami came on the scene, I was amazed at how right on the money he was with his diagnosis and recommended care plan for me. He outsmarts my specialist by a mile. He's kind, concerned, & committed.