A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessam Moheimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Moheimani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moheimani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hessam Moheimani practice?
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani practices Family Medicine near Haddon Township, NJ.