A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessam Moheimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Moheimani
Influenza Patient Education Learn all about influenza and common symptoms of the flu as well as treating this type of viral infection.Before Visiting Dr. Moheimani Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Moheimani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moheimani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani MD is a male Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hessam Moheimani practice?
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani has 1 office location.
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani practices Family Medicine near Haddon Township, NJ.