A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessam Moheimani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Moheimani graduated from Shiraz University Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Moheimani has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Our Lady Of Lourdes Medical Center
- Lourdes Medical Center of Burlington County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moheimani accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hessam Moheimani practice?
- Dr. Hessam Moheimani practices Family Medicine near Haddon Township, NJ.