A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Fallah-Najmabadi
Education & Awards
Dr. Fallah-Najmabadi graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Fallah-Najmabadi has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy San Juan Medical Center
- Sutter Roseville Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi MD is a male Pediatric Cardiologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Cardiology.
- Where does Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi practice?
- Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi practices Pediatric Cardiology near Sacramento, CA.
See Sacramento Cardiologists.