Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Hessameddin Fallah-Najmabadi?

2 Ratings with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 2 Ratings with 1 Comment

July 18th, 2016

I feel I was a nervous mother and had a lot of questions. I felt he was irritated and kept trying to speak to my son directly. I understand he wanted to make my son understand but I have to be included and allowed to be heard, I am the mother after all....

May 29th, 2014