A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hester Choi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Choi
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Choi Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hester Choi, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Choi graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Choi has 1 hospital affiliations:
- VA Loma Linda Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hester Hiu Ming Choi MD is a female Internist, has 18 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. Hester H. Choi practice?
- Dr. Hester Choi has 1 office location.
Dr. Hester Choi practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Internists and Eugene Gastroenterologists.