A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hester Pernell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hester Pernell is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cardiovascular Disease
Education & Awards
Dr. Pernell graduated from Wayne State University, Detroit.
Dr. Pernell has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Harper University Hospital
- Detroit Receiving Hospital & University Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hester Susie Pernell MD is a female Internist, has 33 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hester S. Pernell practice?
- Dr. Hester Pernell has 8 office locations.
Dr. Hester Pernell practices Internal Medicine near Southfield, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Southfield Internists.