Dr. Hesun Han MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.9

February 5th, 2014
Horrible bedside manners
She doesn't listen to what you have to say. Her bedside manners are just awful. She's rude, has no compassion for what you are going through, and focuses on irrelevant medical information. I would not recommend her to my worst enemy.

November 26th, 2012
Saved My Life
In 2005 I was dying from kidney failure due to complications from heart surgery at the VA. I was admitted into Emory Eastside Medical Center and was seen by Dr Han. She explained the graveness of my condition and explained what treatment she was going to use on my kidneys. After 21 days in the hospital I was released with normal kidney function and see Dr Han every 4 months since for check ups. I Love Dr Han and Appreciate everything she has done for me. I could not have received any better care or treatment than she has given me. I would highly recommend her to anyone..

February 4th, 2012
WORST PERSON IN THE WORLD
First, she is very disrespectful. I do not even know how she possibly has the title as a doctor to talk and carry herself in such way. I was so shocked at her uneducated prose and I never want to interact with such person ever again. She started off by saying that the patient was going to DIE. That is not very hopeful whatsoever. She kept saying the patient is going to die soon if it is left in such condition. Of course all of this would be an eye opening experience if she did not carry herself in such way. I had the most disgusting interaction in my life. She does not understand or does not know perhaps how that is going to sound to the patient's family. And she says she has 22 years of experience. hah! ridiculous. Lastly, I would just like to say, NEVER go to this uneducated BIT** if you want to save your day. It will literally ruin your day and your week. She does not have the right to be a doctor and I almost want to take away her doctor's certification after what I went through. If anyone wants any elaboration on my experience, I am more than willing to share it, ratemds, healthcare reviewers, any website or organization that rates and grades doctors based on their practice, feel free to contact me. Thank you and I hope this review saves a lot of people some trouble.