A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetalkumar Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetalkumar Shah, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetalkumar Shah, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hot Flashes
- Leiomyoma (Smooth Muscle Tumor)
- Menstruation Disturbances
- Pelvic Pain
- Urinary Incontinence
- Uterine Bleeding (Hematometra)
- Uterine Cervical Dysplasia
- Uterine Prolapse
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Arizona Heart Hospital
- Arrowhead Community
- West Valley Hospital Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Shah accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- Aetna - 4 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 5 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hetalkumar C. Shah practice?
Dr. Hetalkumar Shah practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ.
See Phoenix Obstetricians & Gynecologists.