A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Gor:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetal Gor, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Gor, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 10 areas:
- C-section (Hysterotomy)
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
- Obstetric Surgical Procedures
- Prenatal Care
- Vaginal Discharge
Education & Awards
Dr. Gor graduated from Topiwala National Medical College, Mumbai. She has 6 awards.
Dr. Gor has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
- Hackensack University Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal Bankim Gor MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Hetal B. Gor practice?
- Dr. Hetal Gor has 1 office location.
Dr. Hetal Gor practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Englewood, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.