Dr. Hetal Gor MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 20th, 2017
Fabulous caring doctor!
I found Dr. Gor to be very professional, sensitive and caring. Her office staff are all wonderful and hands on. She takes time to listen to questions and provide very thorough answers. I am so happy to have found her!

October 15th, 2016
Dr. Gor is great! I was taken back right away and it was a very quick appointment. While she was with me she was friendly and personable and had me on my way in no time!

October 15th, 2016
It was great, I was seen right away, there was no real wait; and she remembered me; it's important for me that the doctor remembers who the patient is.

October 15th, 2016
My visit with Dr. Gor was perfect. No waiting long periods of time. I was in and out within a reasonable amount of time. Dr Gor is wonderful! She always make me feel understood and comfortable.

October 8th, 2016
Dr. gor is very professional. She combines thoughtfulness, thorough knowledge, and strong ethics necessary in placing her patient and their needs first. Dr. Gor has a gentleness toward and respect for her patient.

October 8th, 2016
Dr Gor
I Like Dr. Gore very much. She is patient and concerned for her patients. I highly recommend.

May 18th, 2015
It was my first time coming here so I came about 15 minutes early to fill out the paper work. My appointment was at 130 but I wasn't seen until it was 410. I waited 2 hours and 40 minutes. And it seemed like she was trying to rush me the whole time I was there in the room with her. She's very very knowledgeable with her profession and answered all of my questions with confidence but I do wish I didn't have to wait almost three hours. And I wish I didn't feel like she had to rush me to go see the next patient.

October 6th, 2014
In summary
In summary, Dr. Gor’s clinical expertise is complemented by her patience, understanding, and overall bedside manner. Dr. Gor went above and beyond to ensure my complaint was taken seriously and my condition diagnosed correctly. I had seen my "regular" GYN regarding bleeding I didn't feel was right. After a pap test, they told me everything was fine -- but my body told me otherwise. I went to Dr. Gor on a friend’s recommendation, and she followed up with a LEEP/biopsy. My diagnosis turned out to be stage 1B1 cervical cancer. Dr. Gor followed me every step of the way from surgery, to chemo, radiation, and even off-hours emergency office and ER visits. She was very emotionally supportive as well, which made the trying time more bearable for me & my husband. I hate to think of what "could have been" had I not chosen to seek a 2nd opinion from Dr. Hetal Gor. I highly recommend her.

September 8th, 2014
I have been going
I have been going to Dr.Gor for approximately 1 year. She has been nothing but helpful, knowledgeable and has the best bedside manner. Which, considering what a delicate profession she is in, bedside manner means alot. I had been to 2 other OBGYNs and neither of them was able o tell what was wrong with me. One actually told me that I probably had "pulled a muscle" and that He would write me a Rx for Physical Therapy! That was when I made an appointment with Dr. Gor. She did blood tests and we did some hormone therapy. Which didn't resolve my issues or pain. She then scheduled a Laparoscopy and Hysteroscopy. Both proved successful. She found an extensive amount of adhesions. These wouldn't have been found if She hadn't taken me seriously. I am indebted to Dr. Gor, if those adhesions had been left, they could have ended up creating a blockage...and who knows what would've happened. The office girls are great! Very helpful. Her nurses aren't quite as friendly.

August 26th, 2014
Great doctor.
Great doctor. Great bedside manner. She helped me through a difficult miscarriage and surgery. Wait time in the office is the only bummer. She will call back to answer any questions as a follow up. She's awesome.

August 11th, 2014
I've been a patient
I've been a patient for a few years and have had nothing but positive experiences. Dr Gor is knowledgeable, has great bedside manners and is very prompt in responding to calls and even emails. Her wait times can be a little long, but those are mostly during the evenings. Mornings and afternoons have significantly shorter wait times. I highly recommend her.

July 28th, 2014
I have been seeing
I have been seeing Dr.Gor since 2004 when she assisted on my hysterectomy. She is always kind and caring and knowledgeable. Her staff is lovely. I just saw her today and had to wait an hour thus my negative on time rating. Seems like her private practice