A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal Jagdish Patel MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hetal J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hetal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hetal Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.