A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Patel
Coronary Heart Disease Patient Education Learn about coronary heart disease or CHD, and heart attack symptoms and prevention with our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Patel Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Patel, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Bronchiolitis Obliterans
- Chronic Bronchitis
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Embolism
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
- Pulmonary Sarcoidosis
- Relapsing Polychondritis
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston.
Dr. Patel has 4 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- Parkland Health & Hospital System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal Jagdish Patel MD is a female Internist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Hetal J. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hetal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hetal Patel practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists, Dallas Critical Care Practitioners, and Dallas Pulmonologists.