A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Kocinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Kocinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocinsky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kocinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kocinsky accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Anthem - 17 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 3 plans
- Americhoice - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Community Health Network of Connecticut - 1 plan