A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Kocinsky:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Kocinsky, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Hemolytic-Uremic Syndrome
- Interstitial Nephritis
- Kidney Disease
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Peritoneal Dialysis
- Prune Belly Syndrome
- Renal Tubular Acidosis
- Urinary Tract Infections (UTI)
Education & Awards
Dr. Kocinsky graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kocinsky has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Bridgeport Hospital
- Yale-New Haven Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal Kocinsky MD is a female Pediatrician, has 13 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Hetal Kocinsky practice?
- Dr. Hetal Kocinsky has 1 office location.
Dr. Hetal Kocinsky practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Nephrology near New Haven, CT.
See New Haven Pediatricians and New Haven Nephrologists.