A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Rana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital - Cityview
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal M Rana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hetal M. Rana practice?
- Dr. Hetal Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Hetal Rana practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Primary Care Doctors.