A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Rana:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetal Rana is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rana
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rana Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Rana, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rana graduated from The University of Texas at San Antonio.
Dr. Rana has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Jps Health Network
- HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital - Cityview
- JPS Diagnostic and Surgery Hospital of Arlington
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal M Rana MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hetal M. Rana practice?
- Dr. Hetal Rana has 1 office location.
Dr. Hetal Rana practices Family Medicine near Fort Worth, TX.
See Fort Worth Family Physicians.