A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetal Patel:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetal Patel is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Patel, MD is board certified in Urology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Patel graduated from University of California at Los Angeles.
Dr. Patel has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Los Angeles Medical Center
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Bellflower
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal Suresh Patel MD is a male Urologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Hetal S. Patel practice?
- Dr. Hetal Patel has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hetal Patel practices Urology near Downey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Bellflower, CA.
See Downey Urologists.