Learn more about Dr. Hetal Shah:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetal Shah is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetal Shah, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Preventive Medicine
- STD (Sexually Transmitted Diseases)
- Smoking Cessation
- Stress Testing
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Shah graduated from Smt. N.H.L. Municipal Medical College, Ahmedabad. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Shah has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Lutheran General Hospital
- Northwest Community Hospital
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetal Shah MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hetal Shah practice?
- Dr. Hetal Shah has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hetal Shah practices Internal Medicine near Arlington Heights, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Marietta, GA.
See Arlington Heights Internists.