A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetendra Makanbhai:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetendra Makanbhai is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetendra Makanbhai, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Makanbhai graduated from University Of The West Indies, Trinidad, Champs Fleur.
Dr. Makanbhai has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Methodist Dallas Medical Center
- Methodist Medical Center
- Dallas Methodist Physicians Network
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetendra Gokulbhai Makanbhai MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hetendra G. Makanbhai practice?
- Dr. Hetendra Makanbhai has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hetendra Makanbhai practices Internal Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Internists.