A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetty Carraway:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hetty Carraway is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Carraway
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Carraway Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetty Carraway, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic B-Cell Lymphocytic Leukemia
- Chronic BCR-ABL Positive Myelogenous Leukemia
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
- Myeloproliferative Disorders
- Precursor Cell Lymphoblastic Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Carraway graduated from University of Massachusetts, Worcester. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Carraway has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Howard County General Hospital
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetty Eileen Carraway MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Hetty E. Carraway practice?
- Dr. Hetty Carraway has 1 office location.
Dr. Hetty Carraway practices Internal Medicine and Medical Oncology near Baltimore, MD.
See Baltimore Internists and Baltimore Oncologists.