Dr. Hetty Carraway Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Hetty Carraway?

Metastatic Melanoma

Metastatic Melanoma

Have you seen Dr. Hetty Carraway?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

August 8th, 2011

She is a fabulous doctor

Dr. Carraway gave me the information and caring that I needed while my husband was going through treatment. I still get emotional thinking about her sitting down and holding his hand when discussing putting him on a ventalator. I asked all kinds of questions and they were answer every time. I don't think I could have gotten through this ordeal without her support. It was what I needed at such a difficult time. You have to wait for appointments at Johns Hopkins but she is well worth the wait.

Lung Cancer