A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hetul Mehta:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hetul Mehta, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Mehta graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Mehta has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
- St Luke's Quakertown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hetul S Mehta DO is a male Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hetul S. Mehta practice?
- Dr. Hetul Mehta has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hetul Mehta practices Internal Medicine near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Internists.