Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Hetzal Hartley
Dr. Hetzal Hartley, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Blacksburg, VA, with another office in Roanoke, VA. He has 31 years of experience. His specialties include Occupational Medicine. Dr. Hartley is affiliated with Carilion Stonewall Jackson Hospital, Carilion Roanoke Community Hospital and Carilion Franklin Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Hetzal Hartley has the following 1 specialty
- Occupational Medicine
You might work with an occupational therapist when you’re injured or if you have a disability. They rehabilitate and assist patients with every day activities, such as eating, getting dressed, working and attending social events. This includes...
Dr. Hetzal Hartley is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Blacksburg, VA.
Dr. Paul Farrier III
Blacksburg, VA 0.70 mi51
Dr. Kathleen Goldstein
Blacksburg, VA 1.38 mi
Dr. Hannah Williams Harris
Blacksburg, VA 2.50 mi