Dr. Heung Bae Kim MD is male, has 16 years of experience and practices in Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery.
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heung Kim is Excellent. Dr. Kim has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heung Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.More Education & Awards
Dr. Kim has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Brigham and Women`s Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Heung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heung B. Kim practice?
Dr. Heung Kim practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Boston, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Burlington, MA.
See Boston Surgeons, Boston Pediatric Surgeons, and Boston Cardiothoracic Surgeons.