A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Heung Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Heung Kim is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Heung Kim, MD is board certified in Surgery and Pediatric Surgery.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Kim has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Lahey Clinic
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 4 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Network Health - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Heung B. Kim practice?
Dr. Heung Kim practices Surgery, Pediatric Surgery, Thoracic Surgery, Cardiothoracic Vascular Surgery, and Transplant Surgery near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Boston, MA.
See Burlington Surgeons, Burlington Pediatric Surgeons, and Burlington Cardiothoracic Surgeons.