Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Heung Kim
Dr. Heung Kim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery and Pediatric Surgery. Dr. Kim is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital, Lahey Clinic Hospital Inc.-Out and Lahey Clinic. Dr. Kim has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Heung Kim has the following 2 specialties
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
- Pediatric Surgery
A pediatric surgeon is a qualified surgeon who has additional training in performing surgery on young patients, including fetuses (neonatal or fetal surgery), infants, children, adolescents and teenagers.
Because pediatric patients are...
Dr. Heung Kim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.
Dr. Christopher Turner
General Surgery, Hematology and Oncology
Boston, MA 0 mi11
Dr. Ingrid Ganske
Plastic Surgery, General Surgery, Residency
Boston, MA 0 mi8
Dr. Tom Jaksic
Pediatric Surgery, General Surgery
Boston, MA 0 mi35