Dr. Hezekiah Moore MD Patient Reviews

Nurse
Very good dr

October 17th, 2015
He is worth the wait!
He is worth the wait. He is so calm and assuring, so patient and knowledgeable. I've seen him three times and though its a busy office, he knows my chart. I trust him. I'm not the type to make the doctor a God, but I'm glad this man is my doctor and I can ask questions and feel like my concerns matter.

April 15th, 2014
WORST experience
WORST EXPERIENCE with a doctor in 40 YEARS!!! Our first visit, there was a piece of paper on the door that said they were gone for the day for an emergency. No phone call even though our appt was 4 hours after they closed. Second appointment was at 3:30pm for my 5 year old; at 5:30pm (2 hrs after my schedule APPOINTMENT), we still had not seen the doctor! When I explained to the staff, they didn't look surprised at all. No apology for the 2 wasted afternoons. No apology for a 2 HOUR WAIT to NOT see the doctor. Needless to say, we will never return and didn't wait to see the "doctor". There is no shortage of doctors. This is outrageous behavior from a doctor and I will be contacting my insurance company, as well as writing a letter.

November 8th, 2012
WAIT TIME RIDICULOUS
EVERY TIME I take my children here (ages 5 & 3) there is a long waiting time. Even if I'm early for my appointment (which I always am) I wait at LEAST 30 minutes. The longest I've waited is a hour and a half, then they told me to come back because they were going to lunch(which is 2 hours). I must admit the doctor is a very good listener and does a through physical; however the wait time is ridiculous.

October 5th, 2012
Excellent doctor
I went to see Dr. Moore after seeing my regular doctor and I wanted a consultation with another doctor, which was Dr. Moore. He was extremely helpful. During my appointment with him he asked insightful questions, and was able to recommend solutions. For this I will be forever grateful. He has a very caring bedside manner, and I would recommend him to anyone who is looking for a doctor that cares about YOU!

March 25th, 2011
We love Dr. Moore
We love Dr. Moore and his staff, especially Erma his nurse. They have cared for my two children since they were born and they are always available and helpful. My son has special needs and Dr. Moore has so much experience with anything that comes up.

April 30th, 2010