Dr. Hezi Cohen MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Daytona Beach, FL

• Good
  • Bad

January 11th, 2017
Dr. Hezi Cohen is the greatest. He is very dedicated in what he is doing. He has been terrific for me aplus
I have always been very comfortable being in his office. His assistant Carrie is so very dedicated in her job. All his other staff are A plus as well. When I ;lost my husband three years ago, he was helpful and kind to me. He is the best!!!!!!!

May 2nd, 2016
awesome

December 14th, 2015
Love this Dr. and his staff - professional, kind ,caring staff -the best run office.

January 8th, 2015
My wife and I have been with him 10 years. We are in our 70th years and have never had a better Doctor or been treated with such care as he and his staff have showed.

July 3rd, 2013
A Matter of Choice
I have been with Dr. Cohen for over 10 years. I have no doubt that Dr. Cohen could have specialized in any medical field he wanted. My guess is that he chose general practice because he enjoys it. He gets to establish long-term relationships with his clients, and that's something he's great at. He and his staff have my highest recommendation.

July 3rd, 2013
Very pleased
I've been seeing Dr. Cohen for several years and couldn't be more pleased. Dr. Cohen is kind and caring, and is the kind of doctor that anyone would love to be a patient of. He has taken great care to find proper diagnosis and treatment. Dr. Cohen's office staff is very courteous and helpful. For those reviews who complain about computer use: this is how doctors in this day and age chart and have access to medical records, lab results, etc. Dr. Cohen is absolutely top notch and I have and will continue to refer him to family and friends.

June 4th, 2012
A Real Doctor
Dr. Cohen practices medicine the way it should be practiced. A very kind and compassionate man whom is is also extremely sharp where it counts.

March 31st, 2012
Best Doctor I have ever had
I have been seeing Dr Cohen as my primary physician since 2003. Dr Cohen is without a doubt one of the most patient oriented physicains I have ever seen. period. He has a sense of humor, is very aware of my feelings and needs, is compassionate and very straightforward. He rarely gets into medical jargon but if he does, he takes his time to explain it in layman's terms. While it is true that he spends a good deal of time on the computer while he is talking to you, I actually find this comforting and not an annoyance. He is looking at my medical record and he is loking back at what he has prescribed in the past, looking at how condition has responded, looking at lab results, ordering prescriptions etc. It is how doctors and hospitals do business...electronic medical records. Since he is the one entering the info right there, I am pretty well guarenteed that it is an accurate accounting of the current appointment as well.While I am not a big fan of his Office Manager,... Sean and Carrie have been with him from the start and they are great. Sean is always pleasant and responsive on the phone, and Carrie always makes sure that referrals and follow up with me is timely, and always infused with her empathic caring.I am not sure WHO the folks with negative reviews were seeing because I have no complaints about Dr Cohen at all. He is neither arrogant or rude. Thank you Doctor Cohen for being the type of Doctor you are.

March 30th, 2012
I find Dr Cohen to be compassionate, well informed, a very good communicator, interested in you as a 'whole' human being,,,not just a diagnosis. Regarding those that made comments about his use of a laptop computer during the appointment (this is the manner in which many very proficient physicians do documentation and serves the pupose of gathering info in real time and with high degree of accuracy) His follow up is timely and his recommendations are very appropriate. Being a health care provider myself I have strong views on what constitues a good physician. This gentleman receives high marks from me.

March 4th, 2012
Someone else agrees that the office manager is a NIGHTMARE
We left his practice because of his office manager, she is totaly unprofessional. He still owes us money back from our insurance company and Medicare for over three years now, we notified him three times and have even went twice to his office to get our money back that we overpaid, was told the office manager would look into it, never happened, not even a call. But he's quick to retrieve his money owed. He would make appointments to see you and then ask why you are there. If you have insurance and Medicare beware---his office manager doesn't want to send anything to Medicare, she believes it a courtesy not the law. Medicare requires billing only electronically through a doctor's office.

September 18th, 2011
Efficient and professional
I have been going to this Doctor for over 8 years. He is always right on with his care and follow through. Very professional and sincere.

March 25th, 2011
stay away!
this doctor spent more time on his computer than with me, he seemed to care more about money than what is wrong with me healthwise. the office manager is a NIGHTMARE. he goes through nurses like crazy, he had one that I really liked for two years and let her go out of the blue, to be followed by incompetent nurses. my copay/insurance was all messed up and I was billed wrong, and that was a nightmare! stay away!