A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hi Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hi Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hi Joo Kim MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 43 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hi J. Kim practice?
- Dr. Hi Kim has 9 office locations.
Dr. Hi Kim practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Canton, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.