A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hi Kim:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hi Kim, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kim graduated from Seoul National University.
Dr. Kim has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Kim accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 3 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- McLaren Health Plan - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 7 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 16 plans