A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jung is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Jung
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Jung Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Jung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Seoul National University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Higuk Jung MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Jung practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jung has 2 office locations.
Dr. Anthony Jung practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Endocrinologists.