A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Anthony Jung:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Anthony Jung is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Anthony Jung, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Mellitus
Education & Awards
Dr. Jung graduated from Seoul National University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Jung has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Flushing Hospital Medical Center
- St. John's Riverside Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Anthony Higuk Jung MD is a male Internist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism.
- Where does Dr. Anthony H. Jung practice?
- Dr. Anthony Jung has 1 office location.
Dr. Anthony Jung practices Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism near Flushing, NY.
See Flushing Internists and Flushing Endocrinologists.