A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hi Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hi Song is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hi Song, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Song has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hi Chul Song MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hi C. Song practice?
- Dr. Hi Song has 7 office locations.
Dr. Hi Song practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Dearborn, MI and Taylor, MI.
See Eastpointe Physiatrists.