Learn more about Dr. Hi Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hi Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Song
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Song Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hi Song, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Korea University, Seoul. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Song has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Oakwood Heritage Hospital
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hi Chul Song MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Hi C. Song practice?
- Dr. Hi Song has 1 office location.
Dr. Hi Song practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Dearborn, MI.
See Dearborn Physiatrists.