A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hi Song:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Hi Song is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hi Song, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Song graduated from Korea University, Seoul.
Dr. Song has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Oakwood Hospital and Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Song accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Priority Health - 2 plans
- Health Alliance Plan of Michigan - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Hi C. Song practice?
Dr. Hi Song practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Eastpointe, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Taylor, MI and Dearborn, MI.
See Eastpointe Physiatrists.