A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hian Kwa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hian Kwa, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Kwa graduated from Education Commission for Foreign Medical Graduates.
Dr. Kwa has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Tacoma General Hospital
- Multicare Good Samaritan Hospital
- Mary Bridge Children's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hian K Kwa MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Hian K. Kwa practice?
- Dr. Hian Kwa has 2 office locations.
Dr. Hian Kwa practices Anesthesiology and Pain Medicine near Tacoma, WA.
See Tacoma Anesthesiologists and Tacoma Pain Management Doctors.