A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Hiba Hussain:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Hiba Hussain, MBBS, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hussain graduated from University Of Baghdad.
Dr. Hussain has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Anaheim Memorial Medical Center
- West Anaheim Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Hiba Mohammed Hussain MBBS and MD is a female Anesthesiologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. Hiba M. Hussain practice?
- Dr. Hiba Hussain has 3 office locations.
Dr. Hiba Hussain practices Anesthesiology near La Mirada, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Huntington Beach, CA and Anaheim, CA.
See La Mirada Anesthesiologists.